Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual that Nolwenn started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during her week. She invites us to join her; you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read her introduction post.
Lots of movement this week, so lots to be appreciative of:
- I’ve come to realize how deeply I need structure and routine in my life. Now that I have that knowledge, I can manifest what I need.
- The role that Jan (male) has in my life. I always feel uplifted after I spend time with him.
- The response to my post participating in Wishcrafting Wednesday for the first time in months.
- Physical healing.
- Technology — the internet, unlimited long distance, and satellite TV.
- Music — loud, alternative music!
- As always: My dear husband, my family, and my friends.
- A kitten asleep on top of a box, on top of another box — on top of my six foot high bookshelves!
- What I need is always provided for.
- Most of what I want is provided for, too!
- Getting more rest than I have been the past few weeks.
- Air Conditioning, especially since I’m having hot flashes!
- Time. It feels as though I’ve had more time this week than usual (which is good, because I’ve got a lot to do this month!)
- The lovely people who read my blog, and especially those who comment!
I hope you have a great week-end! I plan to!